Tuesday, May 05, 2009

No expiry date mam.................its k baby!

I was suffering with severe cough and have mucus in my throat. I have my exams going on now and this is troubling me so much. I went to a doctor nearby and he gave me the following prescription:

1) SPARZID (Sparfloxacin Tablets) 200mg - 6
take 1 in the morning after breakfast

2) RABIND-D
take 1 in the morning 1/2 hr before food

3) COFAVIN - ayurvedic medicine (Arya Vaidya Nilayam)
2 tablespoons, 3 times a day

There is no expiry date for this ayurvedic tonic,
i asked doctor about it, she said its k
ayurvedic medicines have generally 3-5 yrs expiry period


- no ice-creams
- no cold water, cool drinks
- drink warm water
- no oily or spicy foods
- no aloo and dal

ohhh without all these everything will go off!!!

1 comment:

mohamed hanoosh said...

Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala